Saturday, April 28, 2012

Leaving:(

Tomorrow morning I get on a plane at 9:30 to head to Denver, Colorado for 4 days.  I am extremely excited and nervous about all I will learn this week that will help me grow as a teacher, HERE is more about the conference I will be attending it's a pretty big deal!

But, I am also....

sad...scared....afraid....nervous....and hate leaving my sweet little family behind.

I know they will be fine and I am sure they will have quite a blast without me, but I just hate the thought of not seeing them for 4 days.  I haven't been away from Kendall longer than a day!

I have been super busy around here just getting things done and well doing some of nothing. I missed PL Tuesday this week and I have gotten a little behind and I have to play catchup in May and that's OK with me because that is the great thing about this project! It's so easy to catch up.....

May is a busy month...Chris' birthday...Derby....Last day of school....summer vacation starts....and possibly some other changes that I have been QUITE nervous about! I am excited for May and ready for it to get here...This school year has gone fast, but I am ready to enjoy 10 weeks of freedom with my sweet girl....I need to start working on our Bucket List and I have a few other house projects that I would like to work on....for now

My house is a totally disaster full of toys EVERYWHERE!  This girl has way too many toys..but it's alright I can handle it:)

But, I am sure this sweet girl will take care of supper for her and daddy this week...what a little multitasking!

Have a good week and maybe I can share some pictures from my trip throughout this week!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You'll be fine!! I promise!! It will be fun having some alone time!! I loveeeee that photo of Kendall!

Abby Devine said...

Have fun girl.... enjoy Denver!!
Sweet Kendall and Wally will be A-Ok!

Sonya said...

Sounds like a really interesting conference!