Monday, April 23, 2012

Instagram Overload

Happy Monday everyone!  Today was a long one for me I had a two hour meeting after school so I didn't get home until after 6:30...makes for a long day and for all those that think teachers work 8-3 come on over and we can have a chat:)

Chris and I have been on an instagram kick here lately so I thought I would share with you some of my favorites from this past week...I might or might not have PL Tuesday up on time tomorrow.  I have been pretty busy preparing for next week so it might be a little late!

So, here goes some of my favorites from this past week!
 We went to the zoo last week and Kendall was scared too death of the metal gorilla...she is so her mother's child scared of her own shadow!
 Kendall and Chris had a daddy/daughter day at the UL Spring football game:)
 I just love how much Kendall loves going to the sitters.  Her family has become part of our family.  These are two of her five grandkids and Kendall just adores them.  Especially her Drake!
 I totally feel this way in the morning lately.  I am long overdue for a nice LONG vacation..luckily for me in 17 days I will be on a 10 week LONG break!!  It better last long.
 Kendall thought she was too cute putting her headband on our big overly due for a grooming dog Charlie!
And sweet girl on Saturday before we went out to lunch. I hated breaking out the warm clothes again, but she sure looked extra cute in her peacoat and ballerina slippers!

Hope everyone has a great week!  I have a meeting tomorrow after work, Wednesday before school and after school and hopefully Thursday and Friday will be calm because I leave early Sunday morning!

4 comments:

Leah said...

17 days??? I am so jealous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cute cute cuteeeeeee photos!! LOVE these!

Shelli said...

Omg our childhood dog was a golden retriever and named Charlie! Love these pictures of Kendall!

Abby Devine said...

I'm following you on there.... follow me back! :o)