Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm Back!! Project Life Tuesday Week 12 (on week 13)

I made it back to Project Life Tuesday this week!  Thank goodness:)  I am just a week behind, but I will have a second Project Life post sometime this week for this week's and I will be caught back up!

The best thing about this project:)

You don't get behind!

If you hare new to my blog I am now on my third year of project life, but this year I took a different approach.  Last year the pressure of a picture a day really got to me so this year I choose to focus on a weekly layout and it has been the best decision that I have made! I have even added a few extra pages to some weeks and they have become some of my favorites!

So, here is this week at a glance.  This week was a big week for us...St. Patrick's day and Kendall's 2nd birthday photo shoot!

So here is our week!  Enjoy!
First I do have to say that this week has two inserts.  So, this is the first look at the layout.  The right side is a few pictures from the week.  The left insert is Kendall's photo shoot that I took at my mom and dad's this week.  That is insert number one!
 A close up of the Left side.  I am so not good with what letter design this is, but It's the one with Vertical pages!
 A close up of insert number one!
 The other side of insert number one has St. Patrick's pictures.  The right insert number two is a St. Patrick's day craft that Kendall and I made:)
 A close up of our St. Patrick's Picutures.
 A close up of our craft!
 The other side of the insert number two has a picture of Kendall and I and I used stickers to write St. Patrick.
 A close up of the other side of insert 2.
And the last page!  A few fun pictures of our week including swim lessons!

Shoo that was a lot and I am exhausted and I am sure you are too!  I promise I am back to blogging though..just had a little crazy time there for a while..and I hope to share Kendall's party here soon as well:)

Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for more creative Project Life Tuesday Ideas!!  Just click on the button below:)


The Mom Creative

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!!! She is such a cutie!! I loveeeeeeeeee her little Leprechaun!!

Sara said...

I love the inserts! So cute to have a collage of her little photo shoot and St. Patrick's Day. That Leprechaun craft is so adorable! Nice job catching up. Isn't it crazy that 3 albums later, this project is still amazing!

Jessica said...

Wow...neat St. Patricks day pages!!

I think this is my first visit to your blog, I welcome your visit to my blog to say hello and to become a follower if you aren't one already, you can find my blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!

dawn said...

Looks like a great couple weeks, her photos are so cute. Love the green for St. Patrick's day and that you included her artwork. Thanks for sharing.

kate adderley said...

Love the st Patricks pages, Kendall looks great in green, and her art work is beautiful, a future project lifer

Sonya said...

Your pages look great! I will be behind this week. I was in Louisville until Sunday and then we came back to a birthday party so I didn't have time to get my album done. Hopefully I can do it on Thursday when I'm on break for the weekend.

Abby Devine said...

Glad you ate getting caught.. I just love how easy it is to do with this project. Her photo shoot was absolutely adorable!! She is so big! Time for another!?!?! (you know where I'm coming from!)