Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Fun!

This morning we got up nice and early to take Kendall to see Elmo!!

For her birthday we bought her tickets to Sesame Street Live.  I think she enjoyed it, but it was a tad bit too long...I think they could have cut it short by a few minutes:)

She was funny though clapping and singing and dancing...

Today we are staying low at home.

I have to work on PL since I am now a week behind and I can't have that happening!

We have a little game to watch at 6:09 tonight....No big deal (yeah right!) 

We REALLY want those CARDS to win tonight...can we get you to cheer them on?

I know that not everyone outside of the state of Kentucky knows how big of a deal this game is!  Like BIG:)  If we win I will probably do a little dance of my own!!!

I am going to try to get my house back to order.  I finally got all the chairs and tables put together...I need to clean up the laundry room and the upstairs and then we should be back to normal!

 One more week until Spring Break and I need it to be here like NOW:)

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm actually in Louisville this weekend and there is a lot of red & blue out there!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! I wanna see Elmo!! I love him!

Amanda said...

We did our best cheering the Cards on tonight, but I guess we weren't loud enough. Oh well, at least was a good game to watch. Sesame Street Live looked like fun!

Abby Devine said...

Hope you all had fun wathcing Elmo!