Tuesday, March 20, 2012

project life week 11

Shoo I have been cutting it close the past two weeks, but hopefully I will get a little better after this weekends Kendall Minnie Party! I have been working hard on all the birthday details as well as trying to keep this house cleaned!  I will be exhausted Saturday night fore sure!!

Here is this weeks PL...nothing too big, just a pretty simple glance at our week!  I used the original page protector and the protector with Vertical pictures!!

 The whole layout!
 Left Layout
 Right Layout



Close ups!

Thanks for stopping by today and please don't forget to check out The Mom Creative's:


The Mom Creative

7 comments:

Abby Devine said...

Cant believe youR Kendall is going to be 2!!!! Love your layouts, super sad I lost all my pics!!

EK said...

What a sweet girl! I wish I had this when mine were that little, but better late than never, right?

favouriteworkofart said...

such lovely photos and love your hand journaling!

Kelli said...

awesome words and pictures. love the colors in those journal cards, I assume that's the clementine kit maybe? so beautiful.

Maggi said...

You are a machine with Project Life! Awesome layouts!

kate adderley said...

hi to the wallace family, love that kendall wants to paint, its good to get those creative juices flowing early, hope your household is feeling better soon

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this weeks pages!!! ADORABLE!