Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project Life Tuesday Week 10

Better Late than never!!  The stomach bug hit our house this weekend and got me last night...it was dreaded awful and I sure hope my husband doesn't get it!  But, it's not looking good:(  My mom, dad, brother, and mother in law all got it.

Anyways on to PL!!

Here are my layouts for this week!
 Here is the left side.  I used the 2X3 page from last week!
 And the right is the original PL page!
 And a few close ups!


 We had Science day at school last week so I included my science badge and a picture of my scientist....and I also included a Martha Stewart Label!!
Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative to see other creative PL pages!



The Mom Creative

6 comments:

April said...

looks like you caught life...stomach bug and all! :) hope everyone is feeling better!

I am loving seeing everyone else's take on PL tuesdays are fun! :)

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/plweeks-8-9-and-10.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!! Loving these pages!! LOVING the little scientist! LOL!

kate adderley said...

hope your daughter enjoyed the snow, and your hair colour looks great too

Shelli said...

Love your hair! I see some bathroom and party pictures!!

Abby Devine said...

Love your hair!!!! I bet Kendall has the cutest party ever!

Maggi said...

Love that included the badge, what a great touch! I hope you feel better soon!