Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 9

Can you believe it is week 9? I can't and I can't believe that we only have 45 more school days until summer vacation..It is coming so fast...and I am excited for our summer vacation to Hilton Head! I can't wait...

On to PL.  I wanted to take a moment and say how impressed I am with myself and keeping up with this project...It is far more easier for me to stay up with it by printing my pictures each week and getting the entire layout done rather than just sharing my pictures...I am completely caught up and that is such a good feeling..I have never been this caught up.

It's also worth mentioning that I decided to do a weekly layout rather than a picture a day only because it took a lot of worry and stress off of making sure I had a picture every single day!  Here is my layout I hope you enjoy!!
 Here is the whole layout...nothing big this week. I did use a collage on the left page and the page with 10 2X3 slots on the other side!  I think it turned out pretty cute!
 My goal is to include at least one of my couch to 5K completions each week...just so I can remind myself that I am still doing this even if it's the death of me!!
 I included one picture of our field trip to the Kentucky Derby Museum...and a few of Kendall being silly. I took a really funny video of Kendall on March 1 and I had to include the cover of the video because it reminds me of how funny the video was:)
 And I just had to share this with...Kentucky Weather...Friday 75 and tornado weather and today 2-3 inches of this white stuff.  I have to admit it was really pretty driving to work this morning!!

Hope you enjoyed my week and please remember to check out more great PL Tuesday posts at The Mom Creative!



The Mom Creative

7 comments:

Sara said...

I love the right page! That is a great idea to use smaller pages with a journal card and arrow. Love it. Nice job with the 5K training too! Keep it up!!! You can totally do it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your PL this week is GREAT!!! LOVING all the Kendall photos!! Toooooooo cute!! And loving the white stuff...sooooooooo miss the white stuff!!

Abby Devine said...

I know the weather here is INSANE... but this was a first. Devastating tornados one day and 2 days later 3in of snow. What in the world? Wonder what our summer is going to be like?

Maggi said...

Another great layout week! Hey, if you're in Hilton Head, you'll be semi-close to me! :D

favouriteworkofart said...

love it all! can i ask how you make your photo collages?

Savannah said...

Great work! Love that you included your Couch to 5K progress!

iamjuju said...

Great job! I too am excited that I have 9 weeks documented! Have a great week!