Saturday, March 17, 2012

Much Better!


We are doing much better around this house...it was a LONG week.  Last Saturday morning we woke up and Kendall got sick three times within and hour.  I thought it was just that she was congested so I gave her some meds including Zofran (thankful for a ped. that gives us these things to keep on hand!) 
 BOY was I wrong. It was NOT congestion...it was the nastiest bug EVER, and everyone that came within contact of Kendall got it.  I am not even kidding.  My mom, my dad, both my brothers, my mother in law, Chris, and myself.  It took it's course.  What's even crazier is that my older brother was in the room for less than five minutes with Kendall and got it!  It's deadly I tell you, and I sure hope it's gone from this house.

Tomorrow I will be doing a LOT of scrubbing around here.  We have a very important celebration next Saturday and my house needs a lot of loving after this week.  I am finally caught up on laundry!  I spent the day doing laundry, getting birthday decorations done, and shopping for a special someones party and gifts!



 We also enjoyed a partly pretty day.  It's storming now and I have to admit I love a good spring storm when no dangers come with it:)

I am so glad my family is back to normal and I am so ready to tackle this house, this week, and a fun party with extra special friends!!

Have a great Sunday everyone:)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Kendall looks so cute in her green shirt and that leprachaun craft is adorable! Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. The stomach bug is no fun!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad everyone is better... that does sound like one nasty bug! I loveeeeeeee the photos.. Kendall is such a doll...and loving her little hand leprechaun!!!

Shelli said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. I love her St. Patty's day craft!

Sonya said...

Glad you are all feeling better! We had that bug go through our family earlier this year. My husband and I didn't get it, but we had NO contact with the people who started it. I wouldn't even hug my dad at church after that because he didn't get sick, but he had been around everyone.

Abby Devine said...

So glad you all are feeling much better!!!

Jess said...

Oh boy! Thats the worst. Sounds like the Norovirus a.k.a. cruise ship virus. We had it one year on Thanksgiving Day. Boy am I glad it hit before we ate a feast. So glad you're well in time for the big party!