Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Decor Progress: Minnie Party

I worked all day yesterday on Birthday Decor and I am so excited at how it's starting to come together!  I didn't do a whole lot and I am probably not going to do a lot more, but it's looking good I think!!  Of course I am just showing you bits and pieces and will be sure to share with you everything when it all gets put together!!

Here is my lanterns that I worked on forever to get just right.  I was going to use just two and then I really liked the idea of all three and then I wasn't sure. I finally came up with this and like the way it turned out!

Pin It

I also had fun working with these cute little signs that I got at Hobby Lobby.  I think they turned out super cute!  I can't wait to fill the paint buckets. I wish I didn't have to use the red one, but I only had two white ones.  It's fine though!
Pin It

I have a few more things to finish up and then we just need to deep clean our house before the big day!  Our plan is to get a bouncy which we will probably never get the birthday girl out of, but it will be fun!

Pin It

Can't wait to share the big day and all the details with you!

Here is my to do list for the rest of the week.


finish Kendall's b-day outfit
make a birthday sign
clean the house
put goody bags together
add a few more decor items
get out my spring things!

And I am sure I will add to the list all week:)

Happy ALMOST Spring yay!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!! I Loveeeeeeeee it all!! So cute!

Abby Devine said...

Looks super fun, cant wait to see you guys!