Sunday, March 25, 2012

A 2 Year OLD!!!!

I have been majorly missing from my blog lately for a great reason!  We have been busy, busy celebrating a sweet little girls 2nd birthday!  Today is the actual birthday and I just can't believe it.

I. have. a. 2. year. old.

Say what?

How does it happen so fast I don't know!

She is napping away right now after a LONG busy Kendall Minnie Party yesterday!  We had a lot of fun and I will share pictures with you soon. I am weeding through them...I have a few posts that I need to do and I will try to get them all up this week!

I took tomorrow off because a sweet little girl has her 2year well check up.

I did take the pictures you are seeing the other day at my mom's house.  I loved the idea of using the very old fence in their backyard to take her pictures. 

I am in the process of making a Shutterfly book, because I got a FREE code the other day...perfect timing I do say:)

Hope ya'll have a had a great week and are enjoying all of this great weather!

And of course I can't leave without saying......

FINAL FOUR BABY!!  Go CARDS:)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!! She is sooooooooooo CUTE!!

Loopylou. said...

squeeeeeeeee she is toooo cute!!
Kendall poppet, have a wonderful birthday, your little surprise will be getting posted soon...mo wanted t make a bit of something for you too!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday Kendall! I love these pictures and cannot wait to see all the party pics!

Steph, from Be Positive Mom said...

What. A. Cutie! Happy Birthday Kendall :-) I love this age minus the terrible two's part! Looks like she is having lots of fun...

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Kendall! You did great on the pictures! What editing program do you use? I have the basic Photoshop, but can't fiqure it out!

Genn said...

Aww, happy two to your sweet baby girl.

it does go so fast.
enjoy her!

Maggi said...

Happy birthday Kendall! I can't believe she's two already?! Wow!

Savannah said...

I can't believe Miss K is TWO! What a beautiful, beautiful girl! Hope you enjoyed the celebration!