Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day. I know some people don't get into it that much, but I think it's fun for the kids.  Especially now that I have one and the kids I work with make it pretty fun too.  

Seriously I think the kids at school are more excited about Valentine's Day than Christmas!  It's so cute them giving each other cards...but I have to admit it's not my favorite time of the day at school!  Shoo it wears me to pieces!

I thought I would share some of our Valentine's Day fun with you!
 Sunday Kendall and I went to Target to pick up some treats for her sweet friends at the sitters. 
 I made all of the kids these little boxes with a sucker, bouncy ball, and mini M&Ms (which I am addicted to right now!)
 We also baked cupcakes!  I wish I knew how to icing cupcakes really cute, but I don't so I just did what I could!
 We bought Tripp this cute little Smurf book!  Can't wait to give it to him:)
 Kendall's goodies.  You notice a Minnie Theme?  Unfortunately there are no care bear things so she gets her second favorite Minnie!
 And here are my goodies!  First, from Chris and Kendall some Louisville PJs and Elements for my MAC book!  So super excited about elements! I have been dying to buy some of the Jessica Sprague, Becky Higgins, Project life elements and now I finally can!!  Yeah me!!
 This cute little cup came from one of my students.  It had yummy carmel filled hershey kisses!  (Reason 253 as to why I can't get back to good eating habits!)
 And all of my Valentine Cards.  They are so funny and cute to read! Normally I would read them and toss them, but now I am going to put them in my PL album! 
 And you think one of my parents is on Pinterest?  I do!  This was the cutest little gift.  I thought so even if I am not a smores girl!!
 And here is one of my Valentines.  Notice a trend in pictures these days?  Kendall loves to lay on "mommy's bed' and watch Bears or Mickey.  I never thought I would see the day that this girl would sit for longer than five minutes and watch TV.  But, it has come! Luckily she does it for a while but still gets up quite a bit so I am not too worried about her TV habits just yet!
 
And my mom found these bears shirts the other day and bought Kendall five of them haha.  They had a bunch of different ones and she couldn't pick.  Plus Care Bears are sooo hard to find, that when we see them we buy them! 

Hope ya'll had a great Valentines!  Tomorrow I will be doing a great Make it Wednesday Thursday! So come back:)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you all had a great Valetine's Day! Emma and I watched the old Care Bears movie from the 80's today and it made me think of you all. I think our girls would have fun playing together, they seem to have the same taste in things :)

Maggi said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day!

Jamie said...

That little smore thing is so cute!

brooke hren said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day! PSE 10 is amazing! I use it for all my digital pages and it's so easy! Good luck.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such cute cute cute goodies!! And loving those photos of Kendall!! She is sooooooooo adorable!

Abby Devine said...

Looks like you all had a great Valentines Day!! Hugs and kisses to you and your family!

Kristin said...

What grade do you teach? I love the bag full of candy on Valentine's Day. I teach 1st and they are SOOO into it!