Monday, February 27, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 8

I am not even gonna lie I just finished these layouts a few minutes ago. I told you the Hunger Games ate my time this weekend!!  Anyways I have plans to make an insert for this week with a tribute to Chris' Grandpa.  I will do that this weekend when I do Week 9 of PL!  Can ya'll believe this week begins March!  CRAZY!

So here is my week. Here is the whole layout.  I added the Valentine Card that we give out to our families this week. I wanted to make sure we gave them all out before I put one in here!  Just a basic layout this week!

 Here is the left side of the layout!


And the right layout!

Hope you enjoy our week's layout!  Hoepfully I won't get too sucked into the books this weekend and will get my layouts done:)

Don't forget to check out more PL Tuesday:



The Mom Creative

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love these.....loving that pic of Kendall looking up with her cute winter hat!

camilla said...

Love your layouts. I like the black and white collage of pictures.

Jules said...

Fab photos - those collages are amazing!

Maggi said...

Great layouts this week! I can't believe it's coming up on March either!

dawn said...

Great week of photos, how cute is your Valentine card!! Sorry to hear about your grandpa, glad she made it thru the day good for you.

Jackie said...

It is nuts that it's March the scary thing is it will be Christmas before we know it lol. Im loving your PL and your daughter is adorable.

Sara said...

Just started that darn book this week...so good! I had to see what the fuss was all about. Now I totally get it! About 1/2 way through. Your layouts are looking so good!

Kelli said...

Yay couch to 5k! You can do it! love all your sweet photos of your daughter...so cute. Keep Calm and Project Life on.