Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 6

Wow!  Week 6 already time is flying.  I am so proud of myself and how far I have gone with this album. It has worked out so well for me to print my pictures each week and have full layouts done for the week. I LOVE IT!  We are rolling on through February and I am really excited to move into March...I know don't wish it away, but this month is hard for me as January!

Anyways MOVING on.....
Here are week 6 pictures!
 I didn't do anything too spectacular this week, but I did make a few collages. I love the collage of Kendall painting and the one of her painted nails!
 Here is the right side of my binder.  I have a feeling I might run out of arrows.  Luckily I have some left over from last two years, but hopefully they are the same color:)

And the left side!  Oh I did add a few everyday life pieces to this side including Kendall's sticker masterpiece and my dove Carmel wrapper! 

Again I have to say that it is going to take a lot of convincing for me to not buy this same kit again. I just love everything about it.  The colors are so me and I don't know that I will love another kit like this one!  Unless of course some fun new ones come out:)

Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative:


The Mom Creative

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome!!! If you do run out.... you can always draw them too... in case the others don't match. Happy Valentine's Day!

Savannah said...

Looks great! I'm loving your color theme! Happy Valentine's Day!

Tamara said...

Another awesome week!!
Love all the little 4x6 photo collages - they look great :)

Tamara

Jules said...

Fab pages - love the painting collage!

Abby Devine said...

I know the grandparents will love those valentines, so sweet!!! Looks like you all had a great week.

Maggi said...

Very cool, you are rocking this big time!!!

Sonya said...

Great pages again!

Chris Coryell said...

Lovely pages! Your kit is VERY pretty!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

Jessica said...

Love your collage with Kendall painting! Sooo cute. I can't even imagine potty training yet....my hubby swears she is going to be potty trained by the time she is 2...good luck with that is all I tell him. LOL!

camilla said...

I love the collage of your little one painting. Cute! Nice idea!

kate adderley said...

hi , love your heart art,looks great with them tiny hands,also love the butterflys - dragonflys, how cute