Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 5

I seriously can't believe this is the fifth week of PL.  I really am OK with it though...I know I know don't rush time away, but I am just not a fan of January and February and I think ya'll already know that!  Anyways let's get on with the reason that you all came here today!

Project Life Tuesday!

First of all I have say that I am really angry about my pictures this week for two reasons.....
1. I left my Canon at our Super Bowl Party last night and had to take them with not as good camera.
2. I waited until after the sun went down to take these pictures.  BIG mistake but I had no other option because we went to the UL game and the camera I had to use had a dead battery before we left...OK enough complaining from me here ya go!

 I added an extra insert this week to capture Kendall's love for Bears right now!  Chris bought her another set of DVDs so I just cut the outside of the box to use these Care Bears in my album! 
 I love 2 pictures on here...Kendall and Gill and Kendall in Tripp!! So, super cute!!
 And here is one side of the Bears page!
 And the right side of my album.  I used a new page this week and I love this page! I will definitely be ordering more of these when they are all back in stock! I think I will be ordering a little of everything when it all comes back in!
Disappointed in this picture because this is such a fun page!  I used a few Instagram pictures this week as well.  I wasn't as happy with the way they turned out as I thought I would be, but that is OK.

Hope you enjoyed our week and don't forget to stop by:


The Mom Creative

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These turned out great! LOVING the colors and loving the care bears tag! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica said...

Aren't CareBears fabulous? I remember when my little sister was in love with them 30+ years ago. I didn't know they were back! Super cute week!

kristina proffitt said...

Cute pages!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Kristina
www.one-happy-mama.com

camilla said...

Oh how I loved my Care Bears a kid. Love it when my old toys make a comeback!
Fun pages.

Savannah said...

I love that you incorporated the Care Bears this week. So cute!

Abby Devine said...

I think the layout turned out great, I know what you mean though. When you hope for something and it doesn't happen, but it looks great. And the care bears is so cute!!!!! I love that page that you said you will br ordering, I don't have any but can't wait to order it when they come back in stock.

jenn said...

I just love the 6 x 8 pages...I too am waiting for all the page protectors to come in...I didn't get to order any because they sold out. :-(

love your kit...is that the amber one? your little girl is adorable!!

iamjuju said...

Love the care bears. My girls LOVED them! Love how colorful your pages are.

Have a great week!

April said...

I am going to be ordering a little bit of everything when it comes back in stock as well!

your pages look great, PL rocks!

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/02/pl-week-5-baby.html

Shelli said...

I tagged you in a post today!!

debalvarado said...

Love your pages! And love the Care Bears! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love getting to see so many people's pages, its making this process even more fun. Can't wait to see more!