Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Polished Nails

I was hoping to have a nice little Make it Wednesday Post, but I just am not feeling it tonight. I have no energy to make anything, but food for myself.  It's gotten bad.  I have got to stop eating and start working out again.  If I don't I am going to blow up.....

Anyways enough about me and more about this girl and her love for boo boos(band aids)  At my moms house she goes through three or four boxes a week, but at our house not so much.  We let her have a few not a box at a time! 
 So, when you see boo boos on this girl they are usually pretend boo boos!  They are all over her babies too, because don't you know babies get booboos and daddys and balls and blocks and puzzles and well you get the idea!
 The other night Kendall wanted me to paint her nails.  She was so cute after I painted them she laid them on her legs so that they could dry.  She did really good....so Bears helped a little as well, but still she didn't touch them!
 Here she is sitting watching Bears and letting her manicure dry.  Such a sweet girl!
Have you noticed that polish doesn't stay on babies nails?  Or is just my daughters?  Seems like it's gone within a day or two.  Kendall doesn't put her hands in her mouth....trust me there is usually a paci in her mouth!

Anyways Happy Wednesday everyone!  Down hill from her!!!

5 comments:

Abby Devine said...

She's adorable! And I have that zebra blanket in the background of one of those pics!
I played hookie today, so definitely down hill from here!

Shelli said...

I die! Those nails are adorable! I kept Kendall's painted when she was 6-7 months but now forget it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute!!! And I paint Brookie's too... and her's comes off in a few days also... weird! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

Polish never stays on Toot's fingernails either, must be a baby thing. lol And Toot LOVES band-aids, she always wants one somewhere. lol

Genn said...

Christy your baby girl looks so sweet in these pics with her paci in her mouth.

Hannah was such a paci baby and I miss those days sometimes! Enjoy that sweet little thing! I can't believe H starts kinder this fall. School every single day? I think I will miss her!

And yes, nail polish looks chipped on my girls within an hour! they are too busy with their hands i think. :)