Friday, February 10, 2012

I was Tagged!

I was tagged on my sweet blogger friend Shelli's blog and thought it would be fun to play along!  So here goes nothing...I know this will bore you, but I thought it would be fun!

1. Post the rules.
2. Post 12 facts about you in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked and create 12 new questions at the bottom of this post!
4. Tag your friends and let them know you tagged them!

Here goes....

1.  I LOVE to eat.  I know that is crazy, but I really do. I could probably out eat anyone reading this post...and I am not even kidding you.  My friend Holly and I always say we have a fat kid stuck inside of us! It's so true.  I could eat for days!!!
2. Target is my go to store.  I adore it and could spend money on nothing in there.  I don't know if I have ever left there without spending at least a dollar!  And who goes to Target and only spends a dollar!
3. I am the middle child.  I have a brother 4 years older than me and a brother 4 years younger than me.  They were born on the same day.  And my birthday is the week before them!  Crazy huh?
4. I have taught at the same school for 6 years now. I can't even believe I am old enough to have had a career for 6 years now. NOT possible. I don't think I am changing age each year....
5. I for serious can't tell you how old I am. I have to add it up in my head when someone asks and I am not even thirty yet. Isn't that some crazy stuff!!  I am not kidding either guys I have to take my birth year (84) and figure it out ever single time someone asks.  Hopefully when I turn 30 I will be able to remember that one.
6. After having Kendall I became extremely OCD.  I don't know what happened, but after Kendall turned one I had this extreme need for organization in my life. I have always been a list and planner girl, but once Kendall turned one I needed things to be in a certain place at all times. I think it's the toys all over the house that I have no control over that turned me this way!
7. My best friend in life is my mom.  My mom has been my best friend for a long time. I tell her EVERYTHING and I always have.  When she was working I called her almost every single morning. I couldn't wait to tell my mom I was pregnant. I had dreamt about that day forever because I knew she would be so excited!!
8. I would like to have 3 kids.  I love being a middle child it's so much fun and I hope that I can give Kendall 2 more siblings!  I really would like for Kendall to have a sister.  I feel that I missed out not having one. I LOVE my brothers too death, but get jealous seeing the bond that some of my friends have with their sister(s).
9.  I watch the Disney Channel more than any other channel.  I love it...I can't help it and nothing scary ever happens on that channel.  My favorite show was the sweet life and now I love Good Luck Charley.  I might lose some blog followers over this one haha...My second fav channel, you guessed it, Nick at Nite!
10. I love anything cinnamon as in cinnamon toast, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon toast crunch, cinnamon candy or gum...and well you get the point..I love cinnamon...and actually perfer it over chocolate!
11.  I love the beach...but dream of going to Hawaii some day.  I know Chris will make it happen for me because he always makes my dreams come true:)  My absolute favorite beach to visit is Cayman Islands.  If you haven't been there you MUST go!
12.  I am scared of EVERYTHING..I have an extremely creative mind that can fix up the scariest scenerios in my brain!  I don't go anywhere by myself and I certainly don't stay home by myself after the sun goes down.  The funnier thing is I can have Chris scared out of his mind in a matter of minutes...I am telling you it rubs off:)

And for Shell's questions....

What is your favorite brand of milk chocolate?  I love Dove's milk chocolate with carmel...ok so that doesn't answer her question, but I don't eat milk chocolate alone!
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?  Ya'll I am not kidding I wanted to be a teacher from the day I was born...well maybe not that long, but I seriously can't remember wanting to be anything else!
What's your favorite room in your house?  I love my kitchen...now don't get that wrong with me liking to cook..I just love what Chris did with it...in the summer and spring I love our Florida room!!
Describe your favorite t-shirt?  My favorite t-shirt is about 15 years old!  Chris got it at St.X when he was a freshman and I LOVE it.  It is just a plain ol shirt with a big X on it!  But, it's so old that it is nice and soft and I will NEVER get rid of it!
What's your favorite comfort food?  My comfort food changes daily...I go from being a pretzel girl to a chip girl to mashed potatoes to salads to you name it....did I mention I like food....I think I did!
What is your favorite Disney Princess?  I'll be honest here I was not much of a Disney Princess girl growing up....I preferred care bears and Disney Channel...still do actually... But if I had to pick it would be Little Mermaid...who wouldn't want to swim all day??
Dogs or Cats?  I love my baby ZoZO..she's a dog for sure!
What's your favorite Chick flick?  All time fav...Sweet Home Alabama..could watch it fifty times over and over....my newest is Life as we Know it!! Was such a cute movie!
What were your wedding colors?  Teal with pink accents!
What was your favorite Saved By the Bell Character?  I liked save by the bell and I longed to be Kelly! Come on what girl didn't?
What is your perfect Breakfast?  Shelli...I think you love food like me...ok biscuits, gravy, pancakes, sasauge, bacon, and very well done scrambled eggs!
What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?  Well you should switch your products up ya know...I love Matrix..that's what I use mostly, but I have been using the Keratin shampoo/conditioner lately!

OK my questions!
1.  How many siblings do you have?
2. What is your favorite show?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
4. How many kids do you want?
5. If you could be anything in life what would you be?
6. Describe  yourself in one word.
7. Where do you like to shop?
8. What is your favorite place to eat?
9. desserts or meals?
10. Who is your favorite singer?
11. Do you like sports?  What team do you cheer for?
12.  Who is your best friend?

I am going to tag my sweet friend ABBY  You must check her out if you haven't before and follow her! She's so much fun!

If you haven't been tagged answer my questions and let me know you did!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Haha I do love food! If we ever meet up we HAVE to go to dinner! :) I second your love for the Disney channel! I think the shows are so funny!

Abby Devine said...

Thanks for tagging me girl!!! Lily got spayed Friday so we are home all weekend and I am excited, needed to catch up on reading my blogs!!

Baby Making Mama said...

I love food too but you know what? I can't stand Target! I was just thinking that yesterday when i went there for the first time in forever. The only thing I like are their little bargain bins cause I can find stuff for $1 or $2, but I feel like everything else is so overpriced it drives me nuts. haha.

I love Disney though!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I don't know how I missed this post... but glad I found it in the mix of my bloggy lists!! I loved loved loved to read more about you! So fun!!! We are a Nick family... we love BTR, ICarly, VicTORIous!! LOL!! Funny what you will watch with your kids!! LOL!

Savannah said...

I loved reading these fun facts about you. I'm totally with you about having sisters ... I'm the oldest of three with two younger brothers and always longed for the sister realtionship some of my friends had. And cinnamon is my weakness!! So good! Hope you had a great weekend!