Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow

Yesterday Kendall had a 103.8 fever, Today her fever is gone and she is cranky, but Tomorrow she will be back to her normal happy self.

Yesterday my throat was hurting when I woke up, Today my throat was killing me when I woke up so I went to the doctor for an antibiotic, and Tomorrow it will feel much better after another round of antibiotics.

Yesterday Kendall went to bed without a problem as usual, Today she won't stop crying long enough to fall asleep, Tommorow she has to be back to normal.

Yesterday I thought I had it together, Today Not.So.Much, but tomorrow I will get it together again.

Yesterday Kendall went to the sitter and I went to work, Today we both stayed home and slept, but Tomorrow we go back to normal routine.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, Today not so much, but I know tomorrow will be so much better.

So thankful for yesterday, today, and tomorrow:)

5 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...

I hope you girls feel better quick!

Abby Devine said...

Hoping Tomorrow is BETTER!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this attitude and I hope you both feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Genn said...

Great outlook Christy.
And awesome picture of Kendall, what a cute shot!
Hope you are all on the mend. I can't seem to shake my darn cold and it is starting to irk me. Maybe I need your positive attitude. ;)

Maggi said...

Poor things, I hope you both are back to feeling great soon!