Monday, January 9, 2012

To do, to do, to do...

 I am such a list person (surprise surprise!)  And I got this Erin Condren notepad when I ordered my Life Planner.  I decided to sit it on my island in the kitchen to keep my to do list for 2012 on.....

So this was my last for last Monday!  And guess what NOTHING got marked off of it last week....

I am not saying I failed...I am saying life happened, Kendall was sick, I was sick, we weren't sleeping, and the list just wasn't important.

SO, to fix that situation I simply marked out last weeks date and added this weeks.  Works for me and I am hoping, crossing my fingers, that we are all getting better and this list will get marked off a little faster this week!
I did add one thing to the list and that was clean the hardwood floors.  They are nasty so hopefully I can get that done!

Of course there are things that aren't on that list that are a given (dishes, laundry, vacuuming)  that I do daily to try to keep up with my house being clean or somewhat clean. I never feel my house is clean, but shoo I do work my bottom off to try to get to that point:)

I was hoping by creating this list I could narrow down a few things a week that I want to get organized.  So my focus was to write those few things on this list and not the things that I know have to be done every night anyways.

This is all part of my 2012 Goal of simplifying!!

Have a great night everyone!

5 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Christy!
Love your notepad (and I am all about the list making over here!) and I love Erin Condrens stuff!! I'm dying to have an iphone just so I can order one of her cool cases. ;)

Hope you are all on the mend this week. I finally am feeling better and working out this week (yay!)

ps- your pinterest recipe looked good. I think it's okay to have a higher calorie snack like that when it is so filling!!!

Abby Devine said...

Love that notepad, definately going to have to check that out.

Hope you get a few things crossed off your list this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you and Kendall feel better now! I am such a list person too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

I love making lists! No big deal if you didn't get to those things last week - atleast you wrote them down! ;)

Sara said...

I ordered the planner too when Plum District had a coupon. LOVE it! I wish I would have gotten the matching note pads. So cute!!!