Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 4

Shooo...I made it to Project Life Tuesday this week just barely!  This strep got me good and I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did and I am so proud of it!

I have made it an entire month of doing project life this week and I love.

I know I say this every week, but I am so in love with the Amber Edition.  I am not even kidding it makes me so excited each week when I get it out!  It's so my style.  Not that I didn't like the other kits, but this one is so ME!

Anyways here ya go....our week......
 This week I had three pages!  I had printed that January subway art and had to put it in my book when I was finished with it.  This week I changed my mantel out so it was perfect timing.  I love that it fell in the last week of January!  This is the left side of my page.
 And here is the right side of the page. 
 Here are my main pages without the extra page.
 This is the left side.  Just a few pictures and journaling.  I love, love adding 2X3 pictures in my album as well as using the 4X6 journaling cards to journal about two pictures!  Works out perfectly!  I love my arrows too!  (Anyone counting how many times I used the word love!!)
 And the front of the extra page.  I loved this sub art.  I cut it down and then just added a little tidbits of our month of January on a journaling card above it.
 On the back I wrote about 4 of the major things that happened this month including, NO snow days, being sick, flying a kite, and Kendall's obsession with Care Bears!
And the right of my page. A few more picture and some journaling and all done!

Hope you enjoyed looking at my week!  I can't wait to see all the creativity over at:


The Mom Creative

16 comments:

Jules said...

lovely layouts! The extra insert with the art is very striking - and then using the back to add in some extra details is great idea.

dawn said...

Really love your pages, the subway art is always fun. How cute your Valentine decorations are. What a great idea to put the journal cards on the back like that, will add that to my idea list.

Great job keeping up all month and hope you stay healthy now.

Emily said...

Love that subway art! Hope you're all on the mend now.

camilla said...

Love the picture with toys scattered on the floor. Looks like my floor most of the day!

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. Wonderful pages!! I love seeing your daughter's mess and your mantle is so festive!! Also love the great use of the Subway art! Have a good week!

April said...

fun pages!

the new years subway art is super interesting...I'm scared to start using the stickers and arrows...I am just not sure...

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/search?q=project+life

Abby Devine said...

I just LOVE looking at your layouts each week... so fun and I love seeing what you guys are up to. The Subway art and snippets are such a great idea to recap the month. Wonder where you can get subway art like that for each month? If you find somewhere, let me know!

iamjuju said...

Love your pages! So fun & colorful. Love how you added the subway art.

kate adderley said...

great pages, love the valentines frame, and the everyday dumping from Kendall, all my kida are now grown up , but still have 2 at home,and they still dump, lol, also love the cheeky face pic of kendall

Sonya said...

I love it! I really like how you listed four big things that happened this month. We haven't had any snow days yet. If winter continues like it has we may actually be out by May 21st!

Chantel Klassen said...

I love your week -especially the tidbits about Care Bears, it will be so cool for her to look at years from now and know what she was into. Project Life is such a good way to preserve memories!

Becky said...

Love the subway art that you found! Great job on your layouts!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way. :)

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Great page and nice how you added your subway art. I see cute ones online all the time and have wondered what to do with them after the month is over.

projectsofmylife said...

Nice week, I really like the subway art.

Tamara said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layouts!!
That subway art is just perfect!!!

Looking forward to seeing week 5 :)

Megan said...

I love the January subway art, what a great addition!