Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 3

I can't believe it's time for another week of Project Life Tuesday!!  I did a pretty simple spread this week.  We didn't have a whole lot going on this week. I did make a collage from our Christmas with Chris' dad.
Here is the whole layout.  One side I still had a vertical page and the other side is the original PL pages.

 A close up of the right side.
 A close up of the left side!

I am in love with this edition of Project Life.  I love the Amber edition. I have liked all of the previous years, but this is by far my favorite.  It includes so many of my favorite colors so I think that's why!

Ya'll I have been so sick this season and I can't figure out why:(  I think I am getting a head cold or something. So, I am planning on taking a HOT steamy bath and going to bed!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stay!

Don't forget to stop by Jessica Turner's blog for:



The Mom Creative











15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GREAT!! I loveeeeeeeeee the one of her in her car seat! Her hair is JUST ADORABLE in that one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

projectsofmylife said...

Looks like you have a very busy little girl there. Mine is like that too.

You've got some great memories captured.

Kelli said...

love the vertical photo layout! so great. cutie pie little girl! keep calm and project life on!

Megan said...

I love the collage - makes me want to make some for next week!

camilla said...

I like the vertical page. It's fun to change things up and add variety.

Loving your pages so far!

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Cute pictures, my little one still loves to "help" clean. I wonder if she'll enjoy so much when she gets older.

Theresa said...

I love meeting other moms that love being moms! It seems like you enjoy every minute!! :-)

I am your newest follower :-)

Abby Devine said...

I really like the vertical pages, I am going to have to get those on my next round of purchasing. I really like the Amber edition too... maybe I will try it next year!

April said...

I take a lot of vertical pictures and I really want to order the vertical protectors when they are back in stock...and you make me wish I got the amber kit instead of the clementine kit :)

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/01/pl-week-three.html

Nirupama said...

You are right, the colors in this one are lovely.

iamjuju said...

Love the colors and love the pictures of your little one helping to clean.

Melissa said...

Great pages. Love the collage, what a smart way to fit a few more photos on the layout and tell a bit more of the story.

Jazzmin said...

Looking at your spread makes me wanna get the Amber Core Kit! Awesome work!

suzitee said...

I think I am going to HAVE to get some of those vertical page protectors...they are awseome! I'm so glad you are happy with the Amber core kit...I got the turquoise and I'm kinda disappointed now that I've really checked out the Amber and Clementine :( They are so so pretty! Another week down :)

Sara said...

I love the pink/turquoise theme going on this week! I try so hard each week to incorporate a different page protector and I just can't seem to get my act together. LOVE the vertical photos. Lookin good Girl, Lookin Good!