Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 2

Can't believe it's already time for Project Life Tuesday: Week 2!  Seems like this year is already going by fast.  We are already half way through the month of January.  I will be honest with you, I am not a big fan of January so this doesn't hurt my feelings very much:)

So, here are my pages for this week!  Nothing big, just my simple everyday pages!  I didn't add anything to this week's layout.  But, I did use two vertical pages.  I am loving these pages because I take so many vertical pictures!
 I love using the 2X3 spots for pictures as well. The only thing that stinks, just  a little, is the journaling cards with this edition aren't made to be turned horizontal.  It doesn't bother me too much because I just make do!
 Here is the right side....
 Here is the left side...
 Here is the bottom let side.  I also have been using one journaling cards for two pictures.  I have learned that it allows me to add a few more pictures than the normal 7:)
 The top left side....
 The bottom right side...
And the top right side...

I think I mentioned on accident that I bought Clementine, but I actually have the Amber edition and I LOVE it.  Definitely my favorite so far.

I know that's a lot of pictures, but I wanted to make sure you had a good look at this week in our lives!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by:


The Mom Creative

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee these!!!! She is just a cutie!! !:):):):):):):):):):):)

projectsofmylife said...

Great PL layout.

Aren't busy little girls the best?

sharon71

Abby Devine said...

Awesome layout! Love the vertical pages. I bought mostly Design A when I bought the kit because I didn't want to get too CRAZY too quick and lose intrest. But I love how these turn out, just may have to do a little shopping when everything comes back in stock.
Have a great week!

camilla said...

Super fun pages. I like the "snacks" container.

Genn said...

You are on top of it with your PL books.
Good for you.

Oh and pinterest, don't ya love?
THat recipe looks good. My recipe board is so full now, so I better get to it and make a few more things. ;)

Designing Domesticity said...

What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing, liz

Sonya said...

Great layout! I do like that page design when I have the right pictures!

Lena Medina said...

Love your layout! I am also working with the "Amber" collection! So pretty! I really want to start using the vertical layout pages, but I can't stand that the date card doesn't go vertically...well, it does, but it is a little more difficult to see the date, etc. But yours looks great and I didn't notice it too much, so I think I will order them tonight!!!

Krisi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog (www.krisiskreations.com) today!

I love those energy balls as well - so yummy. Love the layout that you used this week. Fun to see the big vertical pictures.

suzitee said...

Wow! I really love those vertical page protectors...they look great with all of your journaling and photos. I'm a bit like you...but I thought I had ordered Clementine but ordered Turquoise instead! I'm trying to make it work by adding my own bits and pieces :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment xxx

Megan said...

Looks great! I love that you're using that page style, it really gives your album a different look!