Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make It Wednesday: Pinterest Style!

 I thought this week I would share with you two recipes from Pinterest I have tried.  You all know that Pinterest is the "thing" right now. You know it's the "thing" when your local news does a story on it:)

I just posted the link from Pinterest and you can click there to get the recipe!  No reason taking pictures and posting the recipe when it is already there!

I should also add that thanks to my good friend Jen I was able to post both of these recipes to my been done Pinterest checklist!

So here goes nothing:)
                                                                                      Source: sundaybaker.net via Christy on Pinterest

First, I am not even going to lie, I ate this whole thing in two days.  Well, one of the loaves.  It makes two, but it is sooo yummy and I don't even feel bad about eating it in 2 days.  Know why?  It's only 500 calories for the WHOLE thing!  So, one night it was pretty much my meal, I know bad, but we got home late and it was there and it was good. The next night I just ate it as a snack with milk and it was the best snack.  So worth saving those last few calories for it!  Now go make it!


                                                                           Source: canyoustayfordinner.com via Christy on Pinterest

I am being honest here this is my blog and I have to say that these weren't my favorite thing.  I totally expected them to be oh so yummy.  I think mine needed more buffalo sauce and more cheese.  I don't know they were just a little bland for me!  I love the idea and will have to try it again with more of the above ingredients.  Like I said it wasn't my favorite, but I am not against trying it again:)

So, what have you been making on Pinterest?  Are you overly addicted to Pinterest yet?  I will say that I do get on there a little bit, I don't waste a lot of time on there, and I do make something new I pin at least once a week, so it's definitely not a complete waste of my time:)

Happy Wednesday everyone...only 2 more days til my movie comes out and it's the weekend!!

Linking up to:
enter>google

6 comments:

Savannah said...

Both of these look delish! Pinning now ...

Thanks for the recommendations!

Genn said...

That pumpkin bread looked SO amazing! good to know it is good because I have it pinned too. Thankns for sharing! :)

Ashlyn said...

these two tasty bites look great! :]
thanks for the inspiration.

xoxo
ashlyn

www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

p e b b z said...

yummy they look so delicious! xo

pebbz| www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh yum! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Abby Devine said...

The chicken wrap things look delicious, definatley going to have to try those!