Monday, January 2, 2012

December Daily (Picture Heavy)

It seems the Holidays take so long to get here and then they are gone in a flash!  This will be my last post about Christmas I promise, but I had to share my December Daily 2011!  I am so proud of myself for once again completing this project.  

We have enjoyed getting out the one I created in 2009 (Part 1 and Part 2) and I know we will love looking at this one as well! I wish I could have completed one last year, but life got in the way and a baby that was learning to walk on her own was there too so ya know!?

Anyways here is what I came up for this year, again don't forget I love in the gloomy state for January and February and the sun has been absent so this was the best I could do.
 I love the way the cover turned out!
 My book ended up be extremely thick, but I really think it was all of that chip board.  I already have an idea of what I would like to do with my album for next year.  You can never be too prepared right?


 This is one of my favorites.  Kendall was so happy in the car this morning, but she had no clue that we were about to rock her world with a sweet old man named Santa!





 Love my ornaments!






 Such a big girl!









 I loved that I had an extra page to end our book with a copy of our Christmas Card for 2011.
And the back!
I hope all of you that went back to work today survived and made it through the day!
I hope you enjoyed looking at my book as much as I loved making it:)
Happy Monday everyone!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your DD is AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!! LOVING that photo of Santa and Kendall! Toooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

This is such an adorable tradition! You're very talented!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Love your book. I need to take pics of mine & add a few final touches to it & post it on my blog.

Sonya said...

what a cute idea! I love to scrapbook I can just never find the time.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, this turned out amazing! I thought about doing a DD album, but it pretty much took all my efforts keeping up with PL. Instead, I just did a Christmas-y digital layout and stuck in my PL album. Maybe next year? This was inspirational.