Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Card Pictures


Why do the weekends go so darn fast?  We have a five day week this week and then we are off for 16 WHOLE days and I can't wait!!

We had a busy weekend this weekend, Friday night we went to visit a sweet friend and their new baby.  He is such a cutie and Kendall had so much fun playing with his big brother:)  I wish I would have gotten some pictures, but I was too busy catching up with their mommy.  I don't get to see her much and I miss talking to her, so it was nice to catch up while the kids played!

Saturday we went to a surprise birthday party for a friend.  Before we went I tried my hardest to get some cute pictures of Kendall so that I could get our Christmas card me.  Here are a few that I took before we left.  She was being complicated so I had a hard time:)
 I finally tackled her on the floor next to the tree and got her laughing a little.
 She refused to smile AND look at the camera at the same time so I just took what I got:)
 At the end I got her to lay UNDER the Christmas tree and she thought that was so funny! Why didn't I think of that to begin with haha!
 And I could tickle her while she was laying down and still take her picture!  So, hopefully I got a few good ones for our cards!
 I love this one even though her eyes are closed!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!  Christmas will be here before we know it:)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

Love these pictures!!!