Monday, December 19, 2011

Kendall's First Cards Game

A few weeks ago we took Kendall to her first Louisville Basketball game.  We took her to the UL vs. Bellarmine game!  She did alright but we didn't make too far into the game:)
Sitting with daddy watching the game!  She was interested in everything going on around us and I mean everything:)   Which was why we couldn't stay very long!  And here is the other reason:

Our new stadium is very nice, but our seats aren't the greatest and the bad thing about the stadium is the seats go up instead of back so we literally look at their heads and to be quite honest I was extremely nervous having Kendall up that high as busy as she is.  It was also nerve racking walking up and down with her.

We made it to half time, but then quickly decided that it was time to go!  So, we headed on home!
Can't say that this big girl didn't enjoy her short experience in the YUM Center!  Maybe in a few years her and Daddy can go enjoy the games together:)  But, until then I think she will enjoy her time with Mamaw and Papaw while mommy and daddy go to the games:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...

Raising her right! Go cards !

Genn said...

Oh my goodness how cute your baby girl is all decked out in her Louisville team spirit!!! Love that.
My husband is from Idaho and he (and now the rest of my family) is a huge Boise State fan. My girls have tons of bsu gear. :)

And muddy buddies, is there anything yummier? I could eat way too much of that stuff!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is so cute, I am now your newest follower!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

She is sooooooooooooooo CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah said...

Love the early influence! :) You are so right ... the seats are insanely steep! Kendall is a super cute Cards fan!