Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a very, very busy Christmas Eve and Day!  We started Christmas Eve off hanging out at home, but quickly moved into our yearly routine.  We went to see Chris' mom around 4:00 because Christmas Eve is also her birthday. We were suppose to go to church at 5, but someone not my husband forgot that we weren't going to late mass and wasn't ready on time!  So, we headed to my mom and dad's for Christmas Eve dinner.  This year my grandparents who live in Florida were in town which was nice for Kendall!  

Kendall had a ball opening all of her presents at mom and dad's.  She got WAY too much, but mom and dad bought her gifts that will stay at their house for her to play with.  They got her all the Little People things including the house and the zoo so that she can play over there!  

Uncle Joe got her Elmo dance or whatever and she loves it!  We did bring that home and she dances away to it too funny!

Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristin got Kendall a Minnie and a Cupcake stuffed animal thingy that turns into a little girl.  It is so cute and we also brought all that home!!

After having dinner and opening up presents we headed home to get ready for church. I knew, mama's instinct that Kendall wasn't going to cooperate during mass.  Who was right?  I was and I missed all of mass.  I couldn't sit in the cry room because there were people in there watching mass and didn't' want to disrupt them so therefore I wondered around our church's school while Kendall whined.  Oh well we learned our lesson and someone, Chris, will be ready for mass at 5 next year:)
 Christmas Morning we woke up and brought Kendall down to see what Santa brought her. She got a big train table and she is loving it!  She played with it for a little while and her other gifts, dolls, strollers, puzzles, and other little things for a while.  Then we headed to my grandmas.

We opened presents at my grandmas and then headed to my great grandmas.  This year was bittersweet because my great grandma isn't doing all that well so we won't be having Christmas at her condo anymore. We probably shouldn't have this year, but my grandma wanted one more year which I can understand!

After leaving my Great Grandmas we headed to Chris's moms.  We did Christmas with his mom's family.  Her dad isn't doing to well and her mom is in the nursing home so it was a bit sad.  Teresa and I took her mom back to the nursing home and then came back to do presents with Kathleen, Kendall, Chris, Teresa, and myself!  Kendall was spoiled rotten there with all kinds of things for her bitty baby!

It was after midnight when we got home so we were all of sorts with Kendall's sleeping times!  But, we had a great two days!
 The day after Christmas Kendall loved playing with all of her new toys especially her train table!
 We did Christmas with Tripp this week because he was sick last week.  They had fun playing with all of their new gifts including a basketball goal, a tag junior, and other goodies!
 I have been working LIKE crazy on my Project Life and Decemeber Daily! I am so proud to say that I am completely finished with Project Life 2011 except the few pictures I sent to print out tonight!  I am extremely proud of how hard I worked on this project and how well it turned out! I will share a few pages of it with you this week and my process for next year!
I am almost finished with my December Daily as well.  Just sent the rest of those pictures to be printed as well and will share that with you as well!!

I am will be back soon with all of my great projects that I have worked on over my break!! Get Excited for 2012!!!

It's late and I didn't proofread this post so there are probably thousands of mistakes I am so sorry!!

4 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas! Kendall got lots of great toys!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a fab Christmas time!! LOVING all the photos and loving the mini too!!! CUTE papers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah said...

What a fun Christmas! I love that your hubby made you late for mass. Totally something you can laugh about for years to come. Congrats on your project life progress! You inspire me!

Amanda said...

Glad to hear you all had a fabulous Christmas!!