Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome Santa

We are always so excited to welcome Santa in to our home each year! My husband loves Christmas more than any other kid I know. Really. That is probably why I have most of my Christmas presents already and will still have way too many under the tree. I know I haven't been that good!
I love this little sign that hangs on our door as you walk up the stairs! Kendall pointed it out tonight and I told her santa was coming to which she replied "Santa?" Oh dear sweet girl you must have forgotten who Santa was since last year's run in at the mall. Don't worry I will reintroduce you two here VERY soon:)
Saturday it was so nice here! We were able to get a few Christmas decorations up outside. Kendall of course did a lot of helping with all of that. She was cracking us up with this Santa because clearly she's just not a big fan of him just yet and it took her quite a while to get use to him before she could get near him!
Kendall clearly wasn't interested in getting her picture taken with Mickey either.  After about ten shots of this I gave up and just figured this would work for this year!
Every time I try to take Kendall's picture lately she has been putting her hand over her face.  I couldn't figure out for the life of me why she was doing it until last night.  She is saying cheese and taking a picture with HER camera!  Too cute, but I wish she would stop cheesing and taking my picture so I could take hers:)

I love this sweet Little People that Brad got Kendall last year.  It is the Nativity Scene and she has had so much fun playing with it!

And this year she was able to help decorate her Christmas tree and I couldn't have been more tickled!!

I will show you her room very soon!

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute!!! Loveeeeeeee the little tree! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah said...

Love that welcome Santa sign! Such festive decorations!