Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Monday

Here are some exciting bullets for my Monday!








1. I got two packages of happy mail today! First, my Erin Condren planner! I have been super anxious and excited to get this in the mail and it FINALLY came!! I am so excited to start filling it with our life:)


2. My project life goodies came today!! I couldn't wait to start using these goodies and I did just that:)

3. Kendall got so many, many cards her first year and I was stocking them in a pile in my scraproom. Insert Becky's incredible pockets and there is no longer a pile of cards sitting in my scraproom:)



I have been working away on some Christmas Projects, one being my December Daily that ALi Edwards does every year!! I am loving this years album and can't wait to start filling it!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

:( It's happening again :( I can't see your photos... bummer .....