Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

Believe it or not I am finally making some progress on my Project Life Album. I have quite a bit of catching up to do for sure, but I am getting there and I am very proud of myself. This week I only have three of the 7 days to share with you, but that is better than nothing!

I have a lot of great ideas for my project life 2012 album! Maybe I will share those with you very soon:)
Saturday: We went to my favorite place with Jen and Brad: The Melting Pot!  If you have never been GO. Kendall didn't go nor would I recommend taking kids under say 10 haha, but I just had to share that sweet picture of my little girl that still had a few blotchy red marks on her face!


Friday: My sweet little girl broke out in a horrible rash. I had no idea what was going on, but the doctor said it was just a virus that would go away on it's own. They gave her a steroid but I just couldn't give it to her especially since the doctor said it probably wouldn't help her at all. Thankfully it went away by Sunday!
Thursday: Thanksgiving:  We have so much to be thankful for, but these two are what I am most thankful for. I am so lucky to have such a sweet, loving husband, and a healthy and happy baby girl!

Don't forget to stop by www.themomcreative.com to see other great Project Life pictures!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee the photos... your Thanksgiving Day one is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sara said...

Awww...your poor little babe! So glad her rash cleared up. The family picture is adorable. Nice job.

Savannah said...

I have heard of Project Life, but what makes it "special"? I love preserving memories and enjoy new ideas. Your pages look great!

Paige said...

I absolutely love the pictures! You have a beautiful family! I am so glad that her rash went away!!