Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project Life Catch UP!

Like the Jessica Turner I am also playing catch up on my project life.  I took a lot more pictures this year with my Iphone than last.  The problem is these pictures don't print in good quality at a 4X6 so I prefer to print them as 2X3.  I was having a hard time figuring out how to do this, but I finally got it together!
To do this, I just used Picassa and created a collage with 4 pictures.  I got these collages done the other night and I probably have about 20 more iphone pictures that I need to create collages with!

I love looking back at all the pictures that we have taken this year, but I already know that next year I have to make a goal of using my camera a lot more.  I use my Iphone way too much, but it is just so convenient!

Kendall has been getting my project life binder off the coffee table at night to flip through it and I love that she has such an interest in looking at all of our pictures.  Makes me smile a big smile!

Are you playing catch up with your Project Life?  How much further do you have to go?  My goal is to be finished with this binder by December 31st, so that I can start the new year.  I have a lot of great ideas for my new book and some things I would like to try differently!!

If you are playing catch up then good luck!! 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are allllllllllll so adorable! Brookie used to have that same little green chair! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary said...

I just need to get the pictures in my book and then finish up the journaling. I have about 10 weeks to finish now. I have been using my phone for pictures a lot recently and haven't tried printing any yet so I will have to see if they print well.
Thank you for sharing with us!