Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photobooks

I've always been a big fan of photobooks. They are easy, fast, and fun. Not to mention they make for great memory keepers:)

I am still a traditional scrapbooker at heart and I love my Project Life, but I still find these photobooks to be a great way to also hold our memories.

And let's be honest here I probably have thousands upon thousands of pictures that need to be printed!

I wanted to share with you my new love for photobooks. The other night Kendall was looking at a photobook of her (3-6 months to be exact) and she was getting the biggest kick out of it. And I LOVED it.

She was pointing out everyone she knew and saw (mommy, daddy, Tripp, papaw, Jen, Memaw, Brad, Joe, etc...) It melted my heart.

It also brought my purpose of perserving these photos to life. Kendall will look at these for years to come as well her children and their children and well you get the point.

Our memories are important to us, but will also be important to generations to come.

So, I am rambling on, but my purpose of this post is remember the purpose behind perserving those memories, because I was sure reminded of it as this sweet girl looked through her books the other night:)

Happy Sunday everyone!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love photobooks!! And those photos of her looking at the book is sooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

You are so right! I enjoy scrapbooking but am addicted to making photobooks when I'm distracted with other projects!

West Texas Wife said...

wOW she is getting so big!!!! I love the pics of her looking at pics priceless!