Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Thankful for....

Sometimes, I find myself doing a lot of complaining, whining, crying, and more complaining. I decided in the month of November I am going to write down something I am thankful for each day. I have been keeping track by posting it on Facebook everyday, but I also made a quick and easy book to write them in so I can keep them somewhere else as well.

I will be honest my intentions were for Chris to do this as well, but ....ahmmmm...I can't seem to get him to participate. That's OK I forgive him:)

I made this book using an American Crafts minialbum and a few little stickers that I had, plus some Thanksgiving paper I had as well. I didn't purchase anything. Even better because I have a ton of scrapbooking stash that I need to start using!



Anyways, I thought I would share with what I have been thankful for the first 7 days of November!


1st: Thankful for the yummy supper Chris cooked and snuggles from Kendall before bedtime.


2nd: Thankful that I am able to go to the doctor to get medicine that will hopefully make me feel better.


3rd: Today I am thankful for a sweet and healthy girl! I am so little that God chose me to be her mommy!


4th: Today I am thankful that Chris has gotten me a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard three times too many this week:)


5th: Today I am thankful that Chris let me sleep in this morning while he got up with Kendall even if he did let her eat marshmallows and cookies for breakfast:)


6th: That I am thankful for a mom that loves me like I'm still a baby. She would do anything for me no matter what! And I would do anything for her:) She's my best friend and I'm so grateful for her friendship. She treats Kendall just the same and would do anything for her as well! Love my mom:)


7: Today I am thankful for a best friend that will meet me at Target just cause:)


I think we should be thankful EVERY SINGLE day of the year. Ya know I have a lot to be thankful for. Way more to be thankful for than not, and sometimes I let the little things in life that really don't mean much at the end of the day get in the way of that!


So, What are you thankful for!?

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee your mini and loving your thankful things! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda said...

Love this idea! Your mom sounds like my mom. She is my daughters best friend, and when she is with her, she could care less if i'm around!! :)