Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving day!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving Day!!  We have!  Chris is getting geared up for his yearly Black Friday shopping!  He loves it:)

This morning I made yummy Mickey Pancakes for a special sweet girl I know:)
 They were so yummy!  Kendall ate both of hers very quickly and I had a few and so did Chris.  We got a Mickey cutter that is meant for eggs, but I tried it with the pancakes and it turned out cute.  Kendall was thrilled to eat Mickey pancakes.
 These are our pumpkins from our Hubers trip.  It's about time to tell them bye bye!  Kendall was playing on the table this morning with them and we were talking about how we are glad we didn't crave them because we got to enjoy them a little longer!!
 Here is my sweet family!  We took some self portraits this morning before heading out to grandmas.
 Kendall is talking to her Papaw.  She is so funny:)

 Me and my sweet girl.

I have so much to be thankful for every single day of the year.  I am one lucky girl with a loving sweet husband, daughter, and family.  We have everything we need and you can see it right there in that picture:) Love those two!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and for those of you that go shopping have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Thanksgiving....loving the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)