Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Do you see that face that girl is making?? SO my child and I LOVE it!! For Halloween we went to my mom and dads for supper and then took Kendall to my Grandmas and a few houses in my mom's neighborhood.

She was so funny! She loved walking up to peoples homes. Couldn't be because she is just as or more nosier than her momma!!


Love this cute little scarecrow!


When we went to my Grandma's Kendall insisted that she come trick or treat with her. My grandma is taking care of my great grandma so she couldn't walk around with us, but she did go to one house with Kendall and Kendall loved it!


Kendall wanted to know what that was, but not enough to go up too close to it!


Big girl trick or treating all by herself:)




Kendall says come on to us all the time! She was walking like a big girl everywhere, but she got tired and was ready to go home and munch on some candy!


Hope ya'll enjoyed your Halloween.


And on another note I am still without my computer. My opinion is get a MacBook and toss the other:) But, what do I know?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeeee photos!! So adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Veronica Lee said...

She's a doll!!! Love the pics!!

Happy Wednesday!