Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Daily: Part 1

OK I feel that I need to first preference this post by saying:

A. I am not a photographer and I so wish I wish! I have yet to find a good way to take pictures of my scrapbooking and crafts. Maybe one day I will:)
B. It has been raining here so taking these pictures outside were not an option. I am hoping to take part 2 outside and the finished product outside as well! But, we shall see!

Ok and moving on here is my December Daily for 2011! I am so excited about this year's December Daily for many reason, but the main reason is Kendall has really taken interest in looking at my albums so it makes it more special and gives me more of a purpose as to why I do what I do!
You may remember me saying this, but this album was originally intended for DD last year, but it was baby season and I didn't get it done! That is my story and I am sticking to it. So, here is the cover. I totally bought this album a few years ago in the dollar section at Target. My fav.! I took the album a part and painted the front and back covers.
After painting it, I distressed it a bit. I love the look that it gave it!
You can see above how thick the album is!  I love things to stick out and 3D, so in turn I get really thick albums and I am OK with that.
I guess there isn't much talking I can do for each page so I won't bore you too much with my words, but I will tell you that a lot of the paper I used is from Echo Park. I had a bunch of random stickers and I am sorry I can't say where they came from and I used my Cricut Cart. Simply Charmed to cut out a few shapes as well!










I am not really big on traditional Christmas colors and I think it's because I love the color pink so much!  I always throw those colors in as well, but I like to add my own touch to it as well!  

I hope you enjoyed part 1 of my DD and I look forward to sharing the rest of it with you soon.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it all filled up!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

That is so cute!!!

Sonya said...

It's so cute! I really want to do one but then when I think about filling it up I don't!

Savannah said...

This book is really cute! What is your plan to fill it? I have never heard of a daily album.

jacque4u2c said...

It looks awesome!