Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

Today we had a pretty low key day!  Chris did his black Friday shopping from 7:00 Thursday night until 8:00 Friday morning!  He is nuts I know this. And he took a two hour nap and never went back to sleep the rest of the day!

He got a lot of good deals INCLUDING my Mac Book Pro!! He got a great deal on it because they were running a deal, he got to use my teacher discount, and he got a printer for free!  I thought he did good and I am loving my Mac.

I think I need to go to classes on how to use it though haha.  I am just not use to the programing, but I think I love it so much better than a PC! I can't wait to really get it all figured out.  Any tips are GREATLY appreciated!

I was looking last night to get photoshop for it, because I think I will miss my photoshop!

Trying to figure out how to organize my photos on IPhoto is going to be a task as well, but it is so nice to have a working computer of my OWN:)
On Wednesday my mom, Kendall, my sister in law Kristin, and I went to the outlets in Edinburgh.  This is a tradition that we have had for about 4 years now and it is so much fun.  I got Kendall quite a few things, but not so much for me!  That's alright, because I was really excited about all the great deals I found for Kendall especially at Gymboree! I got her these cute jambes along with 2 other pairs. Can you tell that we love jammies in this house?

Zoey even got in on the Black Friday deals!!  She got a new bed and it has Minnie on it!  She loves it.  She slept in it all day yesterday and all night last night:)  I am so glad we were finally able to find the perfect bed for her.  I have had her same bed for a long time and it was time to replace it with a new one:)
Do you see the face on my sweet girl.  She is one hot mess that is for sure.  She still isn't all the way better, but hopefully we are getting there.  Her spots are all gone which is good, but now her nose is runny and she is a little congested.  I can't wait for her to get better and stay better for a while!

Today it's suppose to be pretty so hopefully we will get some of our Christmas decorations put up outside and inside. I will be sure to post pictures later if we do!  We LOVE this time of year and we are so excited about all the festivities!

I am just about done with my December Daily album, and I can't wait to share it with you:) I will do that some time this week BEFORE December 1st.  I got my album out from two years ago and Kendall loved looking at it even though she isn't in it!

Hope ya'll have a great Saturday:)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on your Macbook, I hope you love it! We still haven't gotten a new computer yet, but I hope we do soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the photos!! She is sooooooo precious! :):):):):):):):):):):)