Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trick or Treat at the Zoo!

Last weekend we took Kendall trick or treating at the zoo!! We had a lot of fun:) Kendall
especially had a lot of fun!


This year I decided to make Kendall's costume. I knew I wanted her to be a scarecrow and I couldn't pay the amount of money that the costumes were that I saw! I just couldn't stomach it haha especially when I could make something just as good!!


It cost literally 20.00 dollars or less to make her costume! All I had to purchase was straw, burlap, the shirt and a sunflower!

While walking through the zoo Kendall kept saying more, more after getting candy! She used her manners too and said thanks:)


I love her sitting on this barrell already going through her candy after just three stops. Doesn't take much to keep her happy!!


This picture is a little blurry but I love it! Such a cute picture of Kendall and Daddy!


She was more interested in looking at the pretty princesses than getting a picture with them!

I LOVE Wizard of Oz and wasn't going to miss the chance to get our picture taken with them! Kendall wasn't too sure of them though!

My sweet little scarecrow and I!! She was so funny, but when we got to the playplace that we usually play at she was a little upset because they had it closed! She got over it quickly when we got to more candy!


We had so much fun and I can't wait to take her trick or treating tomorrow!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Savannah said...

LOVE her costume. You did such a great job and for such a small amount of money. Great job, Mom!