Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Kings Lane AND Erin Condren

So I had heard of One Kings Lane, but never officially signed up for it UNTIL tonight!

I just happen upon a blog who shared the news that for $25.00 you could get a $50.00 egiftcard to ErinCondren.com.....WHAT....I have been drooling over her Planners for weeks, but just couldn't do it!!

But Guess What!!

I signed up HERE for One Kings Lane and I got a 15.00 credit! So, I got a $50.00 credit to ErinCondren.com for $10.00 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!

I sure can't and I am THRILLED!

I can't wait to get our pictures taken next week so I can find a good one to put on the cover of my new planner!!!

YES....this girl is excited and you should totally Sign UP here if you want a great deal as well:)

2 comments:

said...

I know that the gift card says egiftcard, but I was wondering if they email you the code and you purchase it on line or if you get the card in the mail and then redeem it online. I do not know how to get a hold of One Kings Lane, so any help would be great. Thank you. :)

Kathy said...

Thanks! Will surely check this out!
Kathy