Monday, October 3, 2011

A Fall Day at the Park!

Ok so that's not a fall day at the park, but I had to share first that Kendall has decided that she needs Minnie to sleep with her every night. I went in to check on her the other night and I found her laying like this fast asleep. Of course my first thought was hurry get a picture:) Poor child doesn't have a chance away from a camera!!


Tonight after we ate we decided to walk to the park that is about a mile away from our home! Kendall had so much fun and didn't want to leave!


I know that nights like this are getting limited, so we better enjoy them as much as we can. In two weeks it will probably be 30 and snowing around here ha!


Kendall thought she was such a big girl at the park tonight and didn't wany ANY help with climbing on anything.



I finally convinced her that she might need just a little help getting up the rock wall:)


She loves going down the slides and says weeeee the whole way down! We don't even go down with her anymore she does it all by herself!


She's getting so big!


I know it's true, what everyone says:



Don't Blink because just like that she will be grown!


Happy Monday and have a great week:)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeee her shirt! :):):):):):):):):):):)