Sunday, October 9, 2011

A baby bed for?

Friday night Chris and I headed to Ohio to take a trip to IKEA. WE were on a mission to get a kitchen table and mission was accomplished!! I plan to share our kitchen makeover sometime this week and I promise you won't be disaapointed!!




Of course we found all kinds of cute things for Kendall including this baby bed....errr...I mean Kendall bed? Kendall refused to let her baby sleep in this bed! She insisted that it was for her and I was convinced she was going to fall through the thing! Luckliy for me she didn't:)



She even had Chris cover her up and give her paci so she could go night night! She is such a stinkin' mess I am telling you!!


All that sleeping made her a little thirsty! You see baby laying on the floor next to bed:(

Poor baby!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwww poor baby doll! The photos are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jody said...

Thanks for your comment! Your little girl is adorable (: