Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Twist on Chocloate Chip Cookies

First I must say I can take NO credit for these cookies that you are about to grow 2 inches in the waist by just reading about! I found the recipe for this on the ever most famous PINTEREST. I am so addicted to that place it's scary, but I have made several things that I have pinned so I am very proud of myself:)

OK so who doesn't love a great Chocolate Chip cookie AND who doesn't love a great Double Stuffed Oreo???? Well, why not combine the both and create this.....

The BEST cookie you will probably ever put in your mouth! I. Am. Not. Kidding.

I made them last night for a football party and everyone there was talking about them!



First, let me be really honest with you, they are extremely time consuming and a pain to make, but so worth it:) It takes a lot of flour on your hands to form the cookie around the oreo because the dough is a bit sticky!

I also have to say that I have stocked away the chocolate chip recipe in my favorite recipes because they were by far the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had. i made a batch of just the cookies themselves! YUM YUM!

And not just because I made them. Chris is very critical about the food I make and he loved them!


You see that Oreo baking in the middle!! YUMMY!!


So, the next time you want a chocolate chip cookie, you must try this recipe and stick in oreo in it as well!! SO YUMMY:)

Linking up to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch

AND......



And if you can't get to the link through Pinterest go HERE for the yummy cholcolate chip recipe.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These look so delicious! Found your blog through Metamorphosis Monday at BNOTP. I am also a mom of a 1 year old little girl that lives in Louisville. So nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing this recipe!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness gracious that looks so good!