Sunday, September 25, 2011

Polka Dots and Halloween!

I love a little change that makes such a big difference don't you?



I knew as soon as we got pregnant that I wanted to have our child's name on their wall in some way. Just loved the idea. With our second I will probably do a monogram of some sort! I just like that identification on EVERYTHING!!



I also knew as soon as we found out it was a girl that I wanted this bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. I don't think they even sell it anymore or I would have linked to it!

Well we talked about doing polka dots around her name, but then she came and we just never got to it until this weekend!!


I was at Target the other day and I found these on sale! I couldn't believe it they matched her bedding perfectly, so I bought them and ended up using them all for this:



I adore how it turned out. The colors of the polka dots match her bedding perfectly! You may remember, or not, that her rug is a perfect match of polka dots also from Target. I have heard that Target tries to match a few things here and there to other places, or it could have been just by luck. Either way I don't care because both the rug and the wall decals worked out perfect!!



I also added a few cute Halloween decorations to Kendall's room this weekend! I love how this little shelf turned out so sweet!


I love this time of year because I love to add new Holiday decorations to our home!

Enjoy your week:)

Linking up to Metamorphosis Monday with Between Naps On the Porch



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! I loveeeeeee the polka dots and the Halloween decor!! Looks AWESOME! And loveeeeee the new bloggy banner too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I just love your fall decor! I hope you will add your lovely metamorphosis to my Fall in Love linky party on Wednesday.

Until then, stop by and see the under $20 makeover I gave an ugly brass light fixture.

Happy Monday!

Designing Domesticity said...

Love the polka-dots! Love target - never know what you are going to get. Love it. Thanks for sharing! liz @ Designing Domesticity

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hi! Coming from Met Monday. I love those dots!! So cheery! I just did a post on decorating with shapes. I just opened my kids decor party and would love for you to link this up! It's called Tuesday's Nursery, but for everything related to kids decor. It's on the home page but let me know if you need a link. I hope you can make it! Nice to meet you! (we used to live in N.KY.)

Paige said...

Adorable! Don't you just love Target? I love that you added Fall decor to her room too, so cute!