Monday, September 19, 2011

Mickey on Ice

This past Saturday we got to take Kendall to see Mickey on Ice. I for one was super excited and couldn't wait!! Kendall was excited she just didn't know it yet!!


Last week I made her this cute little tutu and wanted to get some pictures of her before we headed out to the show!! She is such a booger and was so not interested in me taking her picture!! Oh well I got a few good ones.


It was a beautiful day here Saturday and it was perfect to go downtown! Not too hot and not too cold:)




These are my favorite of the pictures that I snapped before we left!



It was bed time and Kendall refused to look at the camera for Daddy to take a picture of us!! That's alright I still love this sweet picture!



I had to take this picture so ya'll could see how long her hair is getting! It's so cute. We have been trimming it every few weeks and it's getting so long! I love it:)


Well, Mickey on Ice was more like Mickey saying hi and introducing Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan! But, it was the cutest thing ever, plus Lion King and Little Mermaid are my two favorite Disney movies!!


This was the end of the Little Mermaid scene and it was so pretty!!


And this sweet girl was in awe almost the entire show!! I thought for sure we would have to get up and leave because she wouldn't make it through the show, but I was so wrong she loved every bit of it and was so funny clapping, dancing and laughing at the doggy from Peter Pan!

In March Disney Princess on Ice is coming to Louisville and we will SO be there!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How funnnnnnnnnnnnn!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos and her tutu is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)