Monday, September 5, 2011

Football Mantle!!

Are ya'll as excited as we are about the fall weather coming up!!??


I couldn't wait to do my fall/football mantle and I had so much doing this mantle!


This was a gift from a friend that owns a sweet little boutique in Louisville called Chick A D's! The platter was even featured in our local newspaper!


It's so hard to take a full shot of a mantle with a mirror behind it because you can see my lovely fan in it! Oh well I did the best I could:)


I fell in love with this at Hobby Lobby a few weeks back. It was pricey so I waited patiently for it to go on sale and it finally did today so guess where I was first thing this morning!!??


This is the first time I have ever worked with deco mesh and I had fun with it. I see lots more of it in my near future!!


My candles look crooked even though they really aren't!

I am linking up today for Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps On the Porch

Hope your enjoying your week!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome job!!! I just love it! Was today not gorgeous or what!!! Good ole' Louisville weather! 100 one day and 70 the next!

Shelli Ryan said...

Go Cards!!!! We had great fall weather in Louisville today, didn't we?!?

Savannah said...

I LOVE your mantle! We are huge UL fans and I'm THRILLED football season has arrived. Go Cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun! :):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

Girl! You KNOW I am lovin' your mantle!!!!!!!!!! Very cool!!!!!! Yay, football season is here!!! xOxO