Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Fall/Football Wreath!

I am so excited to share with you my latest project!! I had so much fun making this wreath and it literally took me 15 minutes!! Chris actually had fun watching me make it:)



I made this fall/football wreath to hang above my mantle. I wasn't happy with the look I had going on and I knew I needed to add something a little different to spruce it up! Well, this was perfect!



I am sure that I am not good at taking pictures as I make something so I will try to explain how I made it, but I promise you can do it without any help from me!



1. Buy a bunch of different ribbon! (Or you could do all one color!)
2. Buy a styrofoam wreath/circle
3. Simply wrap your ribbon around your styrofoam until you have it the way you want it. I used push pins to hold mine in place until I was sure it was where I wanted it to be! Then hot glue the pieces down once you have it perfectly the way you want it!
4. Choose one piece of ribbon to be your hanger. Wrap it and tie it at the top! And as Kendall says DUHHH all done!!


Super simple and you can bet I will have one for all seasons now!!

This week is our big in state rival game against UofK! It's a toss up but I sure hope we can beat them!! Go Cards!!!

Linking up tonight to :



Tip Junkie handmade projects




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! Very cool! :):):):):):):):):):):)