Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Random

My OH my where have I been?
My computer hasn't been very nice to me these days and for some reason will not hook to the internet. I am thinking this might secretly be a blessing disquise because I am sure getting a WHOLE lot done around our house and for work;)

This past Friday was my 27th birthday! Three years from 30!! I can't believe it doesn't seem like I am that old, but then again I can't remember my age without really calculating it! Sad sad sad!


Chris took me to the Melting Pot and surprised me by asking some of our good friends to come along! WE had so much fun! I LOVE their food and if you haven't been you MUST go!!


We look awful here, but we were getting a facial while eating. The best part about The Melting Pot! haha!


Really this is the best part! LOOK at all that food as Kendall would say ummy ummy ummy!!

Speaking of Kendall here is that sweet girl and her great great grandma! Kendall hasn't been feeling the greatest. She had a little virus last week and her molars are coming in! I wish all her teeth would hurry and come in!

We haven't been up to much around here just staying busy and into EVERYTHING! I think we are back into the groove of going back to school and sitters and we are so so ready for fall!!

And this little girl isn't so little anymore. She is getting bigger and bigger everyday and looks more like her mamma everyday!! I think she's a tad bit cuter than her mamma though!!

And she's Oh so very sweet I might add as well!!

Hope you are having a great week!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday!!! Loveeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)