Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Project Life: June 24-June 30

I have been majorly slacking on my Project Life Post as well as my album! I have a bit of catching up to do but luckily this project doesn't take long to catch up on!!
June 24: Today was our last day of Vacation! Sad for us, but we tried our best to get a mini photo shoot of Kendall and Tripp. It was SO windy and I know had it not been windy we would have gotten some great pictures! Oh well better luck next year:)


June 25: Kendall did a GREAT job on our journey home. It was a long one and we kept her entertained with phones, purses, and blow pops!


June 26: Kendall is still on vacation time. I put her in bed but had to get her back out because she wasn't quite ready!


June 27: This little girl sure did miss us a lot!

June 28: No picture



June 29: Kendall and I had a lot of fun tonight playing with chalk. I know it's summer though because my legs are ate up just from the little time that we were out there!

June 30: No picture

Posted by Picasa

Don't forget to stop by:

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee these!! Those beach ones are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)