Monday, July 11, 2011

Absolute Boring Blog Post for you!

I am sure I will absoulutely bore you too death in this blog post so I would leave now:) We haven't been up to much here lately, so I thought I would share a few pics. of what we have done. Summer is melting away quick!!

Kendall discovered the slide at Grandma's pool and became persistant in going down it. I helped her and little and so did Chris. She doesn't want to go independently just yet, but she sure is enjoying us helping her down it. Of course we sit her at the very end of the slide and she thinks she is going so far!!! But, it's too cute to watch:)


Can you believe that this little thing is still swimming in this float from last summer. Look HERE at the pictures of her in at the end of last summer can you even believe it's the same baby!!??


Kendall will not like me when she gets older for this one, but her left bottom check hands out of her bathing suit ALL the time. No matter how many times I put it back in it's still hanging out!!


We took this out of my car when we got back from vacation to clean it and this is where it still sits. Terrible I know. I have Chris' in my car and we NEED to put this one back in my car. I did clean it, but that is as far as we have gotten!!


And this, this is my new obsession and thank goodness it's a half way decent/healthy obsession. So easy to make and so so yummy. Here's what it is! 2 tablespoons of light cool whip, a cup of strawberries, and one serving of sour cream angel food cake all sprinkled with splenda!! I hope this little obsession lasts because it's much better than others I have had!



Just Sayin:)


Hope your enjoying your week!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

There they are!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee these!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

I've gone through that with Toot, in less than a year she looks like an entirely different baby! Nooooo! lol Those pool pics are too sweet!

jacque4u2c said...

She is just the cutest thing ever! I still can't get over how much she has grown. WOWZERS!!!!!!

West Texas Wife said...

I love the cheeky pic... That needs to be saved for the senior yearbook. LOL She is so beautiful!