Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vistaprint LOVE

If you have never visited VistaPrint you totally should!! There are so many FREE items. I really mean FREE items all you have to pay is shipping:) I will warn you the first time you order there aren't as many free items but as you order you get more and emails for freebies! I have been ordering from them for a while and I just got an order a few weeks ago that I am excited to share with you!



Not too long ago the Groupon was 10 dollars for 50 dollars of stuff from Vistaprint! This is a REALLY good deal because you can still order free items PLUS spend the 50 dollars. The only down fall was that this fifty dollars couldn't cover shipping and their shipping prices can be a bit pricey. Here are the items that I bought!



I can't wait to send these to my students. They were actually invites, but I just changed the information to make them a little note from me to my new students!! My theme for this school year is jungle and I can't wait to share with you some of the things I plan to do in my classroom this year!! You remember I went to a conference in the spring and I learned so many great things that I am just really looking forward to implementing in my classroom!



These are actually business cards that I bought to remind parents to practice words of the week that their child may not know. In the blank part I will write the few words that they need more practice on and staple it in their planners!



We usually have dress down days every Friday for a dollar so I bought this to stamp into their planners!



This is one of my favorites! They are notebooks. I start a new notebook every school year of notes and such from meetings that I attend all year long so I can't wait to use this cute notebook! I am keeping the one to the right at home for us to write notes in at home:)


Just to show you that they really are notebooks!!



My coteachers make fun of me because I am obsessed with sticky notes! I use them for EVERYTHING!! Part of the conference I went to encouraged students to use them as well and I can't wait to give my students sticky notes to use!!




Another one of my favorites. I got this to sit on my desk! Each month has a different picture of Kendall from the previous months! These would make sweet gifts for special people in your lives!



I love the December picture! I used a picture from that month last year and I will so enjoy flipping to a new month each month just to see her sweet face!



One of my absolute favs of K!!



If you haven't been to Vistaprint GO now!! You will get sucked in and LOVE it!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun!! LOVING those notebooks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

I'm with you ~ I love vista print!