Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pool Day

Yesterday we had a pool day with Tripp and Jen. I think the babies like to eat more than they like to swim! OK we all do don't we haha?




They enjoyed a little snack and they did lots of swimming. They are becoming more and more comfortable with the water each time we go swimming! I love it:) I am a major water baby and I always hoped that my kids would be just that. And they are and I am so glad!!




I don't have any pictures of them swimming because we both had to be with them at all times. There was no chancing getting my camera out and having to jump in the pool with them. I save the pictures for when there are more than two adults at the pool with them:) We had a lot of fun though!




We came home to eat lunch. But, I thought it was so cute when Kendall and Tripp both got out books and went to their own seperate area to read to themselves! Makes this first grade teacher proud!!


We then had a little picnic on the sun porch! The weather was extremly nice today so we were able to use the porch because it wasn't too hot. I turned the air on out there and it cooled it off really fast! I love when we can use this porch and you can tell the kids do too!







Kendall and Tripp are so funny because they love to eat and drink each others things. It's so funny to me how at such a young age they are already learning to want what the other has. I guess it is our natural instinct isn't it?



After a good lunch we played a little longer and then Kendall went down for a two hour nap. I think our morning naps are now out of the picture which is alright with me as long as she continues to take a nice long nap in the afternoon!





Have a great Tuesday!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute!! They are just ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)